ShyBlueberryShyBlueberry

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

MADARAK MADARAK

Beautiful.
Amazing combination of different artstyles, great use of colours. Atmosphere thoughout the whole animation felt heavy which made it both intriguing and scary. I love it, absolutely, although you left it kind of unfinished. What happens after, what's in the forest? Are you going to make a continuation of this story? Or maybe some different stories located in this dark and twisted universe? I would love to see more and get to know your concept of the destroyed world you showed us!

Joeyquest Joeyquest

Lovely little adventure! Although it's just... walking. And walking. Back and forth in the same location. But hey - I had fun! Lots of it. Loved all the dialogues, references, all that. I think some music and sound effects would be nice, other than that your game is super neat-o.

Failman Failman

Reaaally easy and short game but I have to say that I enjoyed it a lot! Love that artstyle of yours, sir!

Tiny Monster War 3 Tiny Monster War 3

Well... it's not THAT bad. I mean it's really chaotic which makes gameplay almost impossible but the idea and graphics are pretty decent. Try working on a better "shop" and maybe something like a tutorial!