ShyBlueberryShyBlueberry

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Joeyquest Joeyquest

Lovely little adventure! Although it's just... walking. And walking. Back and forth in the same location. But hey - I had fun! Lots of it. Loved all the dialogues, references, all that. I think some music and sound effects would be nice, other than that your game is super neat-o.

Failman Failman

Reaaally easy and short game but I have to say that I enjoyed it a lot! Love that artstyle of yours, sir!

Tiny Monster War 3 Tiny Monster War 3

Well... it's not THAT bad. I mean it's really chaotic which makes gameplay almost impossible but the idea and graphics are pretty decent. Try working on a better "shop" and maybe something like a tutorial!

BLOCnog BLOCnog

Not much of a original concept but it's a nice and pretty relaxing game. Everything goes smooth, colours and generally graphics look lovely! Also love the little shake effect. Keep up good work, sir!

SARCO SARCO

Simply amazing! I'm quite fascinated, especially by the artstyle but the plot intrigued me as well. Hope you're planning on making another chapter of this story, sir!

Nekra Psaria Nekra Psaria

Very original and unique artstyle I must say. Exactly what I was looking for. Amazingly creepy, gave me goosebumps. Music made it even more creepier! Gameplay was easy, smooth and nice. Everything done neatly! Five stars. Looking forward for next part.

Sexy Maker Sexy Maker

Amazing.

Sexypotato2 responds:

hehe. thanks. :)

A small talk A small talk

Beautiful. Just BEAUTIFUL. The music, the content... I nearly cried, really. I got three endings, well, two endings and one game over. The only thing that was missing is some more dialog. Other than that - everything is astonishing. Great job.

Dino Run : Enter Planet D Dino Run : Enter Planet D

Guys. This game is awesome. "Mindless"? "Pointless"? "Boring"? There's nothing better after hard day of work than looking at cute dinosaures in hats! Seriously. It's funny, adorable and really nice. And the graphics are freakin' amazing.

Crimson Eve Crimson Eve

I might or might not like this game only because it's Hyptosis' work. Art side - amazing. Music - brilliant. Plot - well! It has lots of potential actually, but it's too short. 3.5/5 because there should be more characters, more puzzles and more... well everything!